eCatalog Alert: Use promo 22603W to save 15% on ADA Catalog products like the Building or Refreshing Your Dental Practice guide.
SERVICE ISSUE: ADA Catalog orders are delayed a few to several days, due to a staffing issue at our warehouse. We apologize for the inconvenience. To check order status, contact the ADA Member Service Center at email@example.com or 800.947.4746.
Whether coding for a routine appointment or a unique scenario, make sure you and your staff have the resources needed to submit complete and accurate claims. Eliminate confusion and facilitate the billing process with CDT 2022 Coding Companion. This companion book to CDT 2022: Current Dental Terminology reviews key definitions and concepts and goes over the 2022 changes to each category. It compiles more than 200 frequently asked coding questions and gives the answers you need. It also presents more than 140 common dental coding scenarios and explains how to properly resolve them.
Page count: 432
Book ISBN: 978-1-68447-070-9 │e-book ISBN: 978-1-68447-071-6
Copyright year: 2022
Commercial use of CDT content requires a license. For more information and to apply, click here.
• Descriptions of coding changes for 2022
• More than 160 coding scenarios and 240 questions and answers
• Illustrated section on coding for implants
• ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes related to dentistry
• Sections on coding recommendations for smoking cessation and considerations for people with special health care needs
• Numeric code index
• New! Introduction to medical claim form completion