Now includes free e-book! OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard has changed. Have you met staff the training requirements? This complete OSHA manual guides you through the maze of federal regulations and offers resources to meet compliance requirements. Covers Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazard Communications and more. This e-book can be viewed from any device with web-browsing capabilities. A link will be provided in your Order Confirmation email. Your can also access your e-bookshelf from your My ADA page (go to My Account/ My Downloads). For e-book details, visit the e-books FAQ page.
Delivers specifics on complying with OSHA, including how to:
- train employees
- draft an Exposure Control Plan for pathogens
- implement a Hazard Communication Program
- meet the Hazard Communication Standard’s new requirements for Safety Data Sheets and the labeling of chemicals
- keep records of your compliance efforts
- respond appropriately if OSHA contacts you.