The Chairside Instructor is an invaluable tool in educating patients and staff alike. With more than 220 images across 50 topic areas, this resource can be used to explain conditions to patients or illustrate a treatment plan. It can also be used to help teach dental hygiene or dental assisting students to identify signs and symptoms and discuss treatment options with patients. This revised twelfth edition features 50 new images and updated content to reflect the latest in patient education.
Download on up to 6 devices for your dental team to use
Order the App here at ADAcatalog.org or call 800.947.4746, then complete your download on the App Store. Or, for a free preview, go directly to the App Store.
- 50 new/revised full-color images
- Show the silent animations on your iPad
- Draw on pictures and email them to patients
- Upload photos from your own Camera Roll
- Access saved photos across multiple devices